Friday, June 29, 2012

BlackSheepChic Spotlight- Solange

What's not to love about Solange?? Amazing hair, chic outfits, and her adorable son! Solange has been my go to celeb for my current fashion inspiration. Here are just a few of MANY of my favorite head to toe looks from here. Enjoy Blacksheeps!


















O.M.G.







I must admit I did a recent hair steal. Box briads!










This reminds me of my wonderful natural mom

                            Blazer: Forever 21 Women's Pinstripe Cuff Blazer: White: Medium
                            Pants: Forever 21 Women's Belted Wide Leg Trousers: Rust: Small



I should have trusted my instinct and bought those short the first time I saw them  at forever 21!








dame tus ropas!



Pants: Forever 21 Railroad Striped Pants w/ Belt: Dark Navy/Cream: 29
Blazer: Forever 21 Women's Ruched 3/4 Sleeve Linen Blazer: Jade: Medium





No comments:

Post a Comment